We help you reach your optimal health.
At Tribeca Homeopathy, we use homeopathy, alternative and functional medicine as well as nutrition to help you reach your optimal health, vitality, and wellness.
Homeopathy is a gentle, natural form of medicine. It takes every aspect of the patient into account from physical to emotional symptoms—and remedies are given to you to stimulate the body’s self-healing system, and aim to restore health in a gentle and permanent way.
Homeopathic remedies are derived from plants, minerals, and natural substances. Therefore, remedies are safe, and aren't linked to addiction or toxicity—making these remedies an effective treatment for all ages (including pregnant women and babies).
Tribeca Homeopathy works very closely and along side various medical doctors, osteopaths, and dermatologists in order to efficiently incorporate homeopathy, naturopathy in your overall wellness program and efforts.
Our Areas of Expertise:
- Acute illnesses: coughs, colds, flu, fever, allergic reactions, sprains and strains, viral and bacterial infections
- Emotional issues: anxiety, stress, depression, grief, panic attacks, phobias, OCD, shock, exhaustion, sleeplessness
- Chronic conditions: arthritis, migraine, cystitis, M.E. and chronic fatigue, thrush, insomnia, high/low blood pressure, lupus
- Childhood illnesses: ADHD, autism, poor immune system, eczema, colic, chicken pox, teething, birth trauma, glue ear, bed-wetting, ADD, measles, molluscum contagiosum
- Digestive disorders: IBS, indigestion, constipation, colitis, Crohn’s disease, haemorrhoids
- Pregnancy and hormonal conditions: menopausal issues, PMT, period pains and menstrual disorders, thyroid imbalance, polycystic ovaries, endometreosis, infertility, impotence, depression and IVF support
- Respiratory conditions: asthma, bronchitis, sinusitis, hayfever, recurrent coughs, croup, chest infections
- Skin problems: eczema, psoriasis, acne, rashes, herpes, rosacea, urticaria, impetigo, warts
- Musculo-skeletal problems: Rheumatoid arthritis, back pain, neck pain, sciatica, frozen shoulder, sport injuries, repetitive strain injuries, joint disorders, post-dental trauma.
To learn more about treatment options, click here.
A Message From Our Founder Maria Adam, Homeopath Specialist.
"I am a professional homeopath who could be best described as a Holistic General Practitioner. I have a long history with homeopathy and came to appreciate its benefits from my own personal experience.
I grew up with many infections and recurring tonsillitis. I had no options but to take antibiotics, and I took so many that I reached a point where no matter how much I took, nothing could help with my infections.
While tonsils are an important element of the immune system, the common answer to my condition was to remove them. This was just the beginning of even more health problems: not only I was experiencing more infections but also I started having digestive issues.
I looked for a solution, in order to gain energy and to help improve my health in a more natural way. After experiencing a few alternative medicines, I came across homeopathy.
Within a few months, I started experiencing dramatic changes in my health by becoming less sick. My body was able to fight infections with help of homeopathic medicine without having any side effects or risk of toxicity.
I apply the philosophy of integrated homeopathy, with a combination of classical and practical approach in treating clients as a whole by looking at a patient's specific dynamics between mind, body and emotion.
There are no individuals who are alike; even twins have differences. Therefore each person deserves to be treated based on his or her own characteristics and history. I look at a patient’s fundamental constitution, to really understand the cause of imbalances and determine how to remedy it.
I have true passion for my practice, but more importantly, I have a genuine care for helping people not just to get better but also to be healthier and empower their systems to heal their conditions in a natural way."