At Tribeca Homeopathy, we use homeopathy to help you reach your optimal health, vitality and wellness. Homeopathy is a gentle, natural form of medicine. Homeopathy takes every aspect of the patient into account from the physical to the emotional symptoms. A patient is hence considered as a whole rather than a series of different or isolated complaints.
Homeopathic remedies stimulate the body’s self-healing system and aims to restore health in a gentle and permanent way. We also work with you to improve your lifestyle and we design a dietary program to improve the efficiency of the treatment and reduce counteractive effects from negative habits.
Homeopathic remedies are derived from plants, minerals or animals and are formulated primarily on sugar pellet. Therefore, remedies are safe, and they do not have danger of addiction or toxicity, making it an effective treatment for all ages including pregnant women and babies.
We also work very closely and along side various medical doctors, osteopaths and dermatologists in order to efficiently incorporate homeopathy in your overall wellness program and efforts.
Here is a non exhaustive list of conditions homeopathy may help relieve:
- Acute illnesses: coughs, colds, flu, fever, allergic reactions, sprains and strains, viral and bacterial infections
- Emotional issues: anxiety, stress, depression, grief, panic attacks, phobias, OCD, shock, exhaustion, sleeplessness
- Chronic conditions: arthritis, migraine, cystitis, M.E. and chronic fatigue, thrush, insomnia, high/low blood pressure, lupus
- Childhood illnesses: ADHD, autism, poor immune system, eczema, colic, chicken pox, teething, birth trauma, glue ear, bed-wetting, ADD, measles, molluscum contagiosum
- Digestive disorders: IBS, indigestion, constipation, colitis, Crohn’s disease, haemorrhoids
- Pregnancy and hormonal conditions: menopausal issues, PMT, period pains and menstrual disorders, thyroid imbalance, polycystic ovaries, endometreosis, infertility, impotence, depression and much more
- Respiratory conditions: asthma, bronchitis, sinusitis, hayfever, recurrent coughs, croup, chest infections
- Skin problems: eczema, psoriasis, acne, rashes, herpes, rosacea, urticaria, impetigo, warts
- Musculo-skeletal problems: Rheumatoid arthritis, back pain, neck pain, sciatica, frozen shoulder, sport injuries, repetitive strain injuries, joint disorders, post-dental trauma.
Important: If you are currently taking any medical drugs , do not stop taking them, unless you have been advised to do so by your doctor.